Monday, March 14, 2016

Melanie Martinez New Music video and JJ Abrams announces Portal and Halflife Movie

I only recently discovered Melanie Martinez last December so, I was excited to see that she has made a new music video for Cry Baby, which the young pop star directed herself.



So I love her music, I can't wait until she comes out with a new album. Leave a comment and let me know what you think about the video, love it, or hate it let me know. And in other news, Director JJ Abrams while doing promotion for 10 cloverfield lane announced that he was working on Portal and Halflife, he said ¨Not yet, but they're in development¨ and ¨we've got writers, and we're working on both those stories¨. So how excited are you for this. I can´t wait, but at the same time I´,m a bit sceptical. What do you think? Leave a comment and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment