Thursday, March 10, 2016

Marvel´s New Captain America: Civil War Trailer Features Spiderman

So, I am super excited about the newest trailer for Captain America: Civil War because .... you see Spiderman at the end of the trailer. I am a super fan of Spiderman so I´m excited to see him in a marvel movie alongside the Avengers. And for those which may not know the general plot, The world after the last Avengers movies saw their cities crumbled and destroyed and as a result the US enacts the SuperHuman Registration Act, a legislative bill that requires mandatory registration of any US citizen with superpowers. That being said Ironman leads the helm with those for the bill and Captain America thinks that it's wrong and defies the bill. So which are you #TeamIronMan or #TeamCap. I typically really like Ironman over Captain America but under these circumstances, I'm siding with Captain America on this simply because I can easily see how something like this could lead to a witch hunt. What do you think? Are you excited? Leave a comment and let me know.







No comments:

Post a Comment